Vasant Lad Seminar - Recorded Ayurveda and neuroscience
Price is Excluding Taxes
Topics covered in this seminar
Join Vasant Lad, founder and director of The Ayurvedic Institute, as he explores neuroscience as it relates to the individual and universal mind - while offering Ayurvedic insights that can support the healthy functioning of the brain, the seat of the mind which governs all physical, emotional, and energetic aspects of our life.
With Vasant Lad you will explore :
- The function of the brain from a western perspective and learn the functional integrity of the subdoshas governing the brain from an Ayurvedic perspective.
- The Ayurvedic anatomy of the central nervous system and the subtle anatomy of the brain relating to the planets and karma.
- The relationship between our thoughts, feelings and emotions and the secretion of specific neurotransmitters and hormones.
- The ultimate potential of the brain and higher perception, called 'Soma Vidya', and discover how our limited intelligence is connected to the universal intelligence.
- The stages and states of consciousness - such as those found in dreams and in anesthetics.
- The foods and herbs that can help improve brain function
- Daily habits that can benefit specific neuro chemicals through behavioral and spiritual therapy and observe Vasant Lad unveiling the influence meditation and pranayama has on our brain.
- How we can improve and maintain brain health through ancient subtle therapies such as sound, touch, color, taste, and fragrance - investigating how certain mantras or herbs are related to the secretion of particular hormones and neurotransmitters.